Information & RulesAugust 14, 2011 | Posted by: Lawrence
- On demand, we will gladly start a list for any other game approuved from KGC whether it’s a different variant, limit or no limit or higher stake.
- 9 players maximum per table.
Quick reminder of some rules:
- Players may not pass chips in play to each other as a loan
- Players ARE allowed to show cards during play when HEADS-UP ONLY.
- Flops, turns & rivers may be run multiple times, however all jackpots and bonuses are voided when board is run more than once.
- Deals may be made, however the post will still be raked according to schedule.
- Players must be seen by the dealer at the start of a deal to receive cards. Players may still be counted as seated if a Bad Beat Jackpot is awarded.
- No player may play another player’s chips.
- No rabbit hunting (exposing the turn and river when the hand is over).
- During a hand, the only languages that may be spoken is one that is understood by all players, which in this case is french or english.
- One player per hand.
- Players in the blinds, if folded to them, are allowed to chop and take back their blind to start the next hand right away.
- As a house rule, we ask our players the courtesy to call their last round at the table when they are winning and want to leave.
- A player may not fold out of turn.
- The line on the tables is the betting line and is in motion for bets to be binding.
- When more than two players are in the hand, no one should give crucial information about their or someone else’s hands as a question of respecting the integrity of the game.
- A player who checks out of turn cannot take any aggressive action when it is their turn to act (which includes opening betting or raising).